49 Fintwit Accounts To Follow For Small/Micro Cap Investors
Accounts to follow for great research and educational materials.
Standing on the Shoulders of Fintwit Giants
As discussed on a recent Capital Employed Podcast episode, Twitter is a great resource for investors, especially those in the small and microcap realm.
The list below (in no particular order) are twitter accounts I would recommend following if you’re seeking microcap investment ideas, excellent research, and general business/investing education.
If you think I should be following anyone else do let me know @equitybaron
I’ve broken the list up into regions to make a little easier on the eyes…
1) @AKWilk - Adam Wilk is the Founder and Portfolio Manager of Greystone Capital Management.
2) @MarcusFrampton - Institutional investor and author of OTC & Micro Cap Letter.
3) @ArtkoCapital - Microcap/special situations fund. Tweeting about ideas/market views.
4) @alluvialcapital - David Waters, manager of Alluvial Capital Management - buys weird and wonderful stocks.
5) @OtterMarket - Canadian micro caps.
6) @PartnershipInv - Writing about quality companies from around the globe.
7) @FosterPointCap - Tony is manager of Foster Point Capital. Invests in interesting microcaps.
8) @AltaFoxCapital - Connor Haley, Manager of AltaFox Capital. Tweeting research and ideas.
9) @TreyHenninger - Podcaster and Private Investor focused on MicroCaps. The guy owns only 3 stocks.
10) @ValueStockGeek - Investing in cheap stocks.
11) @JonahLupton - US small cap hyper-growth.
12) @oddballstocks - Looking for value in the overlooked margins of the market.
13) @Steven_Kiel - Founder and CIO of Arquitos Capital.
14) @BenjContra - Contrarian investing, founder of Contra The Heard newsletter.
15) @BenClaremon - Value investor. PM at Cove Street Capital. Host of the Compounders Podcast.
16) @netnethunter - Specialist in net-nets.
17) @iancassel - Founder of Microcap Club, and microcap advocate.
18) @Bonhoeffer_KDS - Portfolio manager, Bonhoeffer Capital Management. Searches the world for unique situations.
19) @neilcataldi - Founder of Blueprint CM, covers many medtech companies.
20) @ElliotTurn - GARP investor and podcaster.
21) @EightTrack180 - Seeking undiscovered future high ROIC companies.
22) @NoNameStocks - Off the beaten track OTC stocks.
23) @cdnvaluestocks - Investing in, and writing about, Canadian value stocks.
24) @dirtcheapstocks - Exactly what it says on the tin.
25) @caveatemptorst1 - Goes hunting in the dark stock space.
26) @tomicki - Seeking moats.
27) @Boros10 - Leon Boros is a UK private investor and former corporate financier. An ISA millionaire since 2013.
28) @ElementaryValue - The 21st century version Yorkshire version of Ben Graham.
29) @DangerCapital - UK Value Investor. Author of Excellent Investing: How to Build a Winning Portfolio.
30) @rolandhead - UK Stock market writer/analyst. Main interests quality, income and quants.
31) @puppyeh1 - Roaming the world for value small caps.
32) @derist2011 - Theron de Ris, Founder at Eschler Asset Management.
33) @FMUndercover - Excellent educational articles on investing that can certainly be applied when investing the microcap space.
34) @RichardBeddard - A thoughtful writer/investor in high quality stocks on the AIM market.
36) @MaynardPaton - Pioneer of RAMP investing. Great writer and investor.
37) @miserlyinvestor - Concentrated UK focused investor. Very humorous tweets.
38) @Prof_Kalkyl - Co-founder of the excellent Quartr App, and investor in Nordic stocks.
39) @rhomboid1MF - Investing in UK small caps.
40) @andrewhollingw - Manager of Holland Advisors. Seeking companies who have ‘economies scaled shared’ at the heart of their business model.
41) @FoxCastlehold - Focuses on European family run companies.
42) @patviera - Finding fascinating UK nanocaps.
43) @GrahamNeary - Finding the best companies and owning them for years.
44) @cmicrocaps - Australian microcaps specialist.
45) @CapitalDynam - Vietnamese small and mid cap investors. Full disclosure I’m an investor in the fund.
46) @Fritz844 - Finding value stocks in Asia.
47) @JCVpartners - Japanese small cap growth.
48) @farrerwealth - Quality investing, based in Singapore.
49) @japan_value - Japanese deep value stocks.
Please note the above list is not an endorsement of any investment fund, trust, newsletter, media company etc.